Saturday, 4 October 2014

Blogtober // Post your favourite recipe

So following the Slimming World plan, I have been making a lot of meals from scratch. One of my favourite for taste is the Diet Cola Chicken. OMG it was amazing. I tweaked the recipe and added chinese five spice from Schwartz. I had tagliatelle with mine but obviously it has a curry like consistency which you could have a jacket potatoe, rice, pasta, chips, wedges, the list goes on. I've linked the recipe from the Slimming World site above. Even if you don't follow the plan, try this recipe. It's lush.



When following the recipe, use a large frying pan or wok and don't freak out about the amount of the liquid, I did but once it's on high, it boils down to the lovely sticky sauce, and it was delicious. I only had green peppers in so I'm keen to try again with red and yellow peppers and maybe leave out the spices so I can taste it as it is written.

I will update you when I've made this again with added peppers and without the spices.

I'm loving this plan at the moment. I hope the momemtum keeps me going.


No comments: